CPEA works alongside a number of partners to make available the best consultancy support to the social care sector – registered care providers in both adults and children’s services. Our shared aim is identify and promote best practice drawing on the skills of professional practitioners and experienced consultants together. We offer a range of consultancy professional practice supports shaped to your particular needs. Good practice leads to best practice.
By drawing on our experience and the practice wisdom of membership organisations we can respond to all the requirements of registered care providers and other suppliers of social care. As members of the National Skills Academy for Social Care and former Social Care Association we have been assisting develop the Registered Managers programme in adult services.
We can help be it:
- Pre and post CQC or OFSTED
- Safeguarding concerns Personalised support in the community
- Understanding your commissioner
- Introducing innovative models of care – drawing on social pedagogic approaches
- Introducing IT and websites
- Dignity in care
- Contractual matters and legal support
- Business development
- Workforce and management training
- Sourcing interims
We can assist and have access to people with expertise. For a free preliminary consultation contact CPEA Director Vic Citarella on 07947 680 588 or email email@example.com.