CPEA finds itself well placed to support local authorities, health trusts, voluntary and private sector providers on both adult and children’s safeguarding. We are experienced in preparing and testing policy and procedure, in assisting with inspection preparation and in improvement planning post inspection. We have practical trainers who specialise and originate from social services, health and police services backgrounds.
We have a growing reputation for being able to operate across adult and children’s services bringing the common aspects together to mutual benefit – a distinctive offering.
We are able to source professionals to lead serious case reviews and individual management reviews. Our work on the Steven Hoskin, Winterbourne View and Operation Jasmine and a number of other high profile cases means we have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the working in complex scenarios.
Safeguarding Adults and Children
- Development of policy, procedure and practice
- Think Family approach to protecting everyone
- Multi-agency and professional training
- Case Reviews of all types
We have been giving thought to this aspect of public services. Our latest offering includes:
- Safety first approach to prevention
- Getting a proper understanding of risk
- Support and advice when things have gone wrong
- Violence at work policy, procedure and practice